Saturday, July 17, 2010

Get You Some Crackers

Day 5 - A song that reminds me of someone.

I had to think for a while about this one. Usually, a song just reminds me of someone when I'm hearing it, but then I don't exactly make a mental note of that, so I just couldn't think of a specific song that reminded me of a specific person.

But I finally came up with Puttin' on the Ritz.



This song reminds me of my friend Sarah. We used to hang out ALL. THE. TIME. But I haven't seen her in like...a few years. Anyway, she had all this different music on her iPod (these were the days when I had horrible taste in music), and I seemed to like a lot of it. I really liked this one, and whenever I hear it, I think of all the good times I had with Sarah.





She was the one who helped me paint my room blue, orange, green, and pink.



This is the back of my bookcase.



She started all the splattering.

And the polka dots. And the putting of medals and ribbons on that polka-dotted ceiling.


Every time she came over, we rearranged the furniture in my room. I think we took apart my old metal bunkbed about a million times at 3 AM, being super duper cautious not to let it make noise.

We climbed on my roof and laid there for hours many times.

Don't worry, my room doesn't look like this anymore. :D It was fun while it lasted, though. :P

~Bef


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog