Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Come Sail Away to Day 6

It's day 6! A song that reminds me of somewhere! Well...actually is very much after day 6, but this is where I am at the moment. :P

Almost a year ago now I went to Roundhouse for the first time! That's a Christian homeschool thing in North Carolina that lasts a week. I had a great time aaaand was baptized there, so I've got some good memories from there. :) And I have a song that always reminds me of Roundhouse!


One night at Roundhouse, there's a talent show thing, and one group played this. Which means we heard them ALL WEEK practicing this song in the Youth Activity Building (YAB). Which is where Macy and I were a lot of the time to get in from the cold outside. Yes cold. It wasn't supposed to be cold, but it was *freezing* in North Carolina! Felt like the middle of winter.

By the end of the week, we promised we never wanted to hear this song again not because it's a bad song, but because we were just sick of hearing it! But it's not too bad after all. :P Hey, at least we had background music to everything we did and weren't sitting there in silence!

~Bef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog