Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day Three! And Some New Shoes

Okay, so day 3 asks for a song that makes me happy. I had several songs to choose from, so it was a bit difficult. I narrowed it down, though, and in the end picked New Shoes by Paolo Nutini! My friend Lavonne introduced me to this song one day at fencing when I had just gotten new fencing shoes, and I've loved it ever since!





Every time I hear this song, it just puts me in a good mood! If I wake up in the morning and am tired or not in the best mood, I can listen to this song and it will make me smile and start twirling around as I get my morning tasks done! :D


~Bef

2 comments:

  1. It's suppose to be three days IN A ROW! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...well...I was out of town!! I could do several each day until I catch up if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog