Thursday, July 8, 2010

30 Days of Music: Day One

I know I'm behind on this. I know it, you don't have to tell me. I've been procrastinating like crazy on starting this 30 days of music thing because of the topic for the first day: favorite song.

Well, the straight and honest truth is that I DO NOT HAVE A FAVORITE SONG! I'm sorry.

So I decided to just do a song that I like very much because I could never pick a favorite. So here's the song. :)


Macy introduced me to this song about a year ago on the plane on the way home from Guyana, and I still love, love, love it, so it must be a good song for me. Usually I'm over songs after a year. :P

The official video is a bit creepy to me, so I just got one with a stationary picture. :P

I love the guitar at the beginning of this song. I think it's pretty. I adore songs that have a good beat.

I love how the two voices - male and female - of Seether and Amy Lee blend in this song. It's really gorgeous. I think that's the main thing that makes me like this song.

I love singing this song. Amy Lee's voice is a good match for mine pitch-wise.

I love the lyrics.

And I'm going to be out of town for the next 3-ish days at the Atlanta Aquarium, and internet costs 16 bucks a day at our hotel. So I don't see myself updating while I'm away. Maybe we can jack some connection off of chick fil a or something. ;) haha If not, I'll just get more behind.

One day down, twenty-nine to go!

That is all. :D

~Bef


2 comments:

  1. It's about time. Too bad I'm not a fan of either of them, but at least you got started =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, whatever. Everyone has different tastes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog