Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friends, PBC, and Blueprints! Thoughts and Plans of...me!

So I got this cool little font from Microsoft Word and copied and pasted it here! I love how the cursive looks. I hope it's not too hard to read. :)



Im so blessed at my congregation to have such faithful Christians around me all the time. To have faithful Christians my age as well as adults I can genuinely look up to as Chrtistians is something not everyone has. At the devo tonight, we sang some devotional songs and it gave me goose bumps. Just sitting there listening, looking around, it made me think how immensely blessed I am to have people here who are like that. They love the Lord and each other so much and desire to be together. <3 class="Apple-style-span" face="'Fiolex Girls'" size="x-large">Love them! I have talked to people from other congregations who wish they did activities like that. Apparently, there are Christians who don't realize how much it helps to be around brothers and sisters in Christ as often as possible. I don't know if they don't want to or don't have the time to set aside or what, but its so sad! Im so glad to be where I am. :)



What am I going to do at camp?? Were going up there next Saturday. Theres no internet and no cell phone service! Which means...I can't talk to people who are not at camp! Plus camp is hot (I hate hot) and cabin cleaning is no fun and we get no sleep, which makes me not feel well/up to par. But nevertheless, I am excited! Despite the downers, they are what make camp...well, camp! It will still be completely awesome...right? ;)



So Macy, Kierra, and I might be driving up to camp with me driving my car! :) Haha yay! Were super excited for that adventureIt would be the most fun ever for the three of us to drive up there! A good lesson in responsibility, right? Haha



Ill be back from camp between Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon, and then Im going to Coker College in Hartsville, SC for the Blueprints pre-college program. My mom entered me to win a scholarship for the program, and I did! :) It lasts a week, and I can either do creative writing or business (ew, business, sikko). Im doing the creative writing one. Even though I kind of hate writing (not blog writing; that's different) and am not the best at it and am not creativebut I mean, itll look good on a college application and it might be fun to live in a college dorm on a campus for a week, eh? ;) Theyre taking a field trip to Charleston (cause Ive never been there before haha), but Im not going on it anyway because Im staying in Hartsville to go to church services. They were going to be travelling back up at the time of church so it was either skip the field trip or skip the whole program. And its not like Ive never seen Charleston before, lol. Well, I suppose thats all for now. Im 4:30 AM and I have to wake up at 8:30haha. :/



As always, thanks for reading!




~Bef

6 comments:

  1. *sigh* Please ignore the "class="Apple-style-span" face="'Fiolex Girls'" size="x-large">" in the middle of this, It won't go away. I tried. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I apologize. :) Did you give up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh? It's normal font for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need more perseverance, Carl. :)

    That's strange...it's definitely different on my end and apparently on Carl's computer, too...Hmm

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog