Saturday, December 18, 2010

So...

So I've been thinking...I should really get back in to this blogging thing, huh?

I guess I have to start somewhere, so here's the icebreaker (and not a very original one :P):

It's almost Christmas! I love Christmas for several reasons:

I have an excuse to give people random (well actually, not so random...) gifts, and I get to see the happy looks on their faces that I caused!

I have an excuse to receive afore mentioned gifts, and be made happy myself. :D

It is cold! And I love the cold. I love getting all bundled up in a cute coat or two with a hat, scarf, and pair of gloves. I love hot drinks (mostly coffee). Hot weather makes me want to die. It's like...pancakes without syrup! :O I guess that's one reason I should try really hard to follow the Lord and go to Heaven. Because if I don't like the hot weather here, well...yeah.

I get out of school. This is a big factor of the joy I find in winter. Speaking of, My mom and I went to Barry's Jewelers today and ordered my class ring! How exciting!

There are LOTS of parties. Just last weekend, we had our annual ladies cookie swap at church! I've been exercising extra hard to burn them off. ;) There's also the sock party, where I get to come home with a new pair of ugly socks every year! Of course, we might hold that one off till March since this time of year is so busy and all.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Santa leaves fantastic things under the tree for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog