Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's Cookin'?

This Saturday, the teenage group at my church is having a devo a Gary and Christy's house and I am going to make cupcakes. Why is this important? Making cupcakes is a piece of cake (Haha). Just follow the directions of the back of the box. But this is different. I'm going to make cupcakes from scratch. That's right. I've never made anything that wasn't the store bought just-stick-it-in-the-oven type of thing, so I hope they turn out okay. But these cupcakes are going to be super awesome. Wanna know why? Because I'm going to make the frosting from scratch, too. They're going to be peanut butter icing on chocolate cake.

I think I've decided I like to cook. I can't wait till I'm a wife/mother and have a family to plan meals for every day. I can use recipes instead of noodle boxes and make grocery shopping lists! :D Now, I know ya'll probably don't see the fun in this, but it's quite intriguing to me. There are just so many possibilities for cooking. There are so many different directions in which one could go! I mean, one night we could have Italian tortellini, the next night have a Chinese pizza, and after that some homemade chicken and dumplings. So much to choose from.

I hope everyone has a splendid day!

~Bef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog