Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catching Up

Okay, first off I have a question. Is it totally crazy to post twice in one day? *sigh* Oh well, I'm going to anyways. I figure if I have something to say, why hold back?

I was told I needed to write about my applesauce biscuits by a certain person named Kierra, so here goes. Red Lobster has wonderful biscuits. If you haven't had them, drop by sometime. they should hired me for advertisement. But when I was younger, we went there all the time and they used to give me applesauce with my kids meal. For one reason or another, I decided to put the applesauce on the biscuits...and it was amazing. Just...I don't know. You can take my word for it or bring applesauce with you next time you go to Red Lobster. Take your pick. Several years passed in which we didn't go to that restaurant...I don't know why...but, unfortunately, they stopped selling applesauce within that time. So now I have to settle for pina colada sauce. I must say, though, it is quite acceptable. It's a good replacement. But I miss my applesauce. :'( Happy, Kierra?

Next up: yesterday's job interview. I applied at lots of places in this shopping center near my house. The one I would want to work at least out of all of them is Black and Decker (a tool and appliance company), but of course they are the only ones that have called me so far. I also applied at the Fudgery (I would love to work there!) and they said they would call me closer to summer. Well I went and interviewed at Black and Decker and the guy just asked stuff like hypothetical questions, why I wanted to work there (:/), etc. He said he had a hard time coming up with questions because I have never had a job before, so he couldn't ask me about those. I suppose it went well. I dunno. In a way, though...I feel like such a selfish spoiled jerk who's not grateful for opportunities I have...but in a way I hope I don't get the job so that I don't have to turn down another job if someone calls where I'd rather work. Advice? Suggestions? What if he calls and says I got the job? Should I take it? I mean, money is money, but...

Okay, I was going to tell you about yesterday's car wreck, but I think this post is long enough...so I suppose I'll just make a third post of the day? Sorry if I annoy you. I never knew I had so much to say.

Ta ta for now.

~Bef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog