Friday, January 7, 2011

Divine Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake!

I have a recipe to share! It's really amazing and very easy, too. My new favorite thing! So here it is. I hope you'll try it (if you like coffee, that is)!!


Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

• 1 1/2 cups creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (I used chocolate teddy grahams)
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 tablespoons instant coffee (I put 3)
• 1 tablespoon warm water
• 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 3 large eggs
• 3 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
• Whipped topping

1. HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. (I just used a pie pan)
2. DISSOLVE instant coffee crystals in warm water. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, chocolate, coffee and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
3. BAKE 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Just before serving, remove side of springform pan. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo that sounds really yummy! I'll have to remember this and try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog