Sunday, August 8, 2010

Zzzzzzzz...wait, what? It's day 10?

Today is the day I tell you about a song that makes me sleepy. Well, actually, I've found that it takes me longer to fall asleep if I listen to music because I sit there and think the lyrics and sing the tune in my head. So then I do not fall asleep very easily. Nevertheless, there are some songs that make me sleepy, just not asleep. Here is one of them!


Anastasia is an AWESOME movie. And guess what? I didn't see it till about a month ago! I couldn't believe I never saw it when I was a kid. But it's just great. <3>

~Bef

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you'd fall asleep if you weren't sitting there. Try lying down next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did see it when you were a kid..you even had an Anastasia doll that danced! Oh, how much you have forgotten!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog